Yahoo!! I finished !!! This is my application entry for i am very, VERY pleased with him
**Since his feet got cut off in the picture, Yuya wears a simple pair of Geta shoes**
ahha i finally updated this application sheet!
This is Yuya now currently for Noir Vale c:
his old app ahah to spot the differences can be found here [link]
: Yuya ( "a hundred nights" )Pokemon
: Noir ValeJob
: Sand Veil (Raises the Pokemon's evasion during sandstorm by one level)Attacks
: Poison Jab; Night Slash;
: Alone time, peace and quiet, training, researching on a spiritual path, the night / evening time, honorDislikes
: Disrespect to anyone, loudness, doesn't really like the daytimePersonality
: a silent killer...
Yuya takes his work very seriously. He has little time for 'goofing around', and prefers to spend his time either training his skills or looking out for the Village. He can often be seen alone, thinking to himself many times underneath the trees to protect himself from the scourging sun.History
: Yuya has always been different from his fellow kin. From his birth he was thought to have been mute, but it became clear later on in life that he could speak, but chose not to. His family had been under a special clan, and like all of his fellow gligar companions had to go through a rigorous test to obtain their armor, equipment, and family crest once they reached the age of 15. Yuya studied hard and worked to the best of his ability to make his family proud. Honor was (and has always been) everything to the boy. When the time came for his initiation, he along with three other young boys had gone into a special place called the Moon Cave Ruins in which they had to retrieve a single Soothe bell that was hidden deep within the cavern. Only one out of the three boys could become one of the clan.
Yuya and the other two ventured into the cavern, separating themselves in order to find the bell. Yuya, swift on his feet made sure to avoid lurking enemies hidden in the darkness, using his eyes and ears to listen to anything. When he tuned into the sound of a ringing bell in the distance, he immediately went for it, but stopped when he heard the shrilling sound of one of the other boys. The bell's ringing continued to sing to him, but he turned back in order to help the young ninja. The other boy had been attacked by a viscious Metagross who had already done enough damage to the boy. Yuya in turn managed to stun the angered beast before taking the boy to safety. With his mind set on the Bell again, Yuya carried his companion to the sound of the soothing ringing.
He had been surprised to have made it to the bell's location, and had taken it before leaving with the bell and the boy. The other boy had never returned from the Ruins... When dusk fell, Yuya was claimed as 'one of the clan', and received not only his family crest, but what was to be seen as a good luck charm for his bravery of saving the other boy. Yuya stayed with his clan until he turned 18, claiming that there were other things of this world out there that he had a desire to see. His family, both angered and sadenned that he made this choice, told Yuya that he was dishonoring his family if he left, abandoning them. It hadn't stopped the boy, but because of his decision Yuya vowed he would never dishonor anyone again.
Wandering underneath the darkened sky and the moon, Yuya came across the Dark Forest. He felt drawn to this Forest, and could have flown through it for an eternity, trying to unveil what secrets lay in this mysterious area. With his hearing however, it didn't take Yuya long to find the Village that was here in this vast land. Now, with sword in hand, Yuya began to make his way, hoping to be a part of this Village and its people.
After a series of events, both Miya and Yuya had lived on their own together in the quiet, changing forest. During that time, after much intimate moments, Miya had become pregnant with their new first born. During the war, both had agreed to lay low and seek refuge so that when the time came they would all be safe. When the Kami Trio war had begun, i many hours of labor their first born son, Baron, had come into this world. It was only until after the Kami Trio war that they, along with Baron, the family took refuge on the outskirts of the Village to be safe from harms way. During this time, much has changed. Dark Forest had become Noir Vale.
From time to time, Yuya has visited the quiet village he once knew. He ran into his fellow companion, Karutora.
Now that Dark Forest has been revived into a new, Noir Vale, the family has come to terms that they have begun to return, and to see old familiar faces, as well as new ones and a new beginning in the place they've always known as home.Additional info
- Yuya is rarely seen without his mask covering his mouth, but whenever it is off he tends to say a few words in regards to compliments wether it be food or clothing before quieting down once more.
- Yuya actually always wears a mask because he is somewhat afraid to show his entire face. The reasons for this are unknown, but it could have been through teasing whenever he tried to smile and all that could be seen were jagged, rigged teeth.
- When Yuya had saved his fellow comrade from the angered Metagross, he sustained a scar that lies across his left shoulder.
- He has an odd sense of humor. He'll laugh at out of the ordinary jokes, but will tend to be slow on the simplest jokes out there.
- There are only few points in Yuya's life where he wonders what fun could be and what he could do.
- In his spare time, Yuya trains. Sometimes though he trains in the art of drawing and kanji. The greatest he can muster is a flat meadow, sky, clouds, and stick people.Random Information
- The crest that Yuya wears on his left shoulder guard is suppose to be in the form of a bat hanging upside down. As such, the charm he was given is clipped to his left arm and is in the form of a gliscor. The mask he wears is to represent his fangs.
DISCLAIMER. i do not own Pokemon